
Capri is growing up so fast! She is 20 months this month.
I have put her on the potty a few times and she has actually gone! It's so fun to know that she understands the concept. I'm sure it'll still be a while until she if fully potty trained, but it's a fun start.
We were downstairs visiting "Mama and Papa" the other day. Capri acted like she needed to poop, so Gram asked her if she needed to go potty. She said "Yes.", grabbed her pants and ran to the bathroom. I put her on the potty and I thought for sure she would sit there for a minute then try to hop off. She actually sat there and went poop on the potty! While I'm sitting there in my proud moment, Capri looks down, waves and says "Bye!". lol
That was one of those moments I wish I had my camera with me.
I'm glad she understands the concept of going buh-bye as well.
I love this little girla, she talks all the time and does so really well. Go figure, she has me and Clint as her parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment