I was looking for pictures of Hayden, and the only ones I could find were at Tori and Justin's wedding last year; I am sure I have more, but can't seem to find them. I thought it would be a good time for anyone that has pictures of Hayden to post them for the family to share and enjoy. One good thing about sharing photos here, is that we can all post photos to share with each other, and we can also save any that have been posted by others, to our own computers. Just one more reason to share your pic's with the rest of the family!Also, Mel told me that she didn't sign in to post because it said she had to have a google e-mail address. When I originally created my blog, I had to create a google sign-in, but could use my existing email account with hotmail. Has anyone else had problems with this? I would love to know. Thanks, family!
1 comment:
I just sign into google with my yahoo email address. I haven't had any trouble with it at all. I have pics of Hayden, but I'm not sure where.. I'll see what I can find! I think it's a great idea to post pics of him too!
Post a Comment