Welcome to the Williams family blog! You have been invited to blog things about you and your family so that the original 10 can keep track of each other all in one place. Any time you (or your children) want to add pictures, videos, or let us know what you are up to, just log in, and share your life or thoughts with the family. You can even post by cell phone, I believe. (Although I have never tried that, myself. You might have to give me a call to set that up, not really sure.)
For the first posting, I thought I would post a picture that makes me laugh every time I see it. Come on, admit it. You are amazed that I landed such a cute guy, aren't you? I'm so proud.
1 comment:
I have Misty's baby on my lap.
Is this picture going to make
her laugh or will she scream
in fright?
Post a Comment